What about the rubber gun leaking when dispensing?
编辑:点胶机厂家 日期:2019-08-30 11:08 浏览:
Rubber Gun Leakage of Dispenser Fittings
1) Inlet air leakage: The connection between air pump and rubber gun air outlet is not sealable enough. You can choose to change the joint or connect the trachea to the rubber gun air outlet. The problem of rubber gun air leakage can be solved by fixing the wire.
2) Gun body leakage: the screw can be unloaded and re-installed, and then tightened, can be sealed with glass glue, if serious leakage, please contact the supplier to replace the glue gun.
3) Air leakage at the front end of barrel: too long glue causes the front cover to be unscrewed. Or the front cover itself is screwed in place.
4) Back-end rubber gun leakage: Seal ring damage, or rear noise reduction device damage, please contact the supplier for replacement.
Fibrous dispensing gun
Electric rubber gun
1) Leakage of gun body: the screw can be unloaded, reloaded and tightened. Or seal it with glass glue. If the glue gun leaks seriously, please contact the supplier to replace the gun body.
2) Air leakage at the front end of barrel: glue is too long to tighten the front cover. Or the front cover itself is screwed in place.
3) Leakage of gun back end: Seal ring damaged, or rear muffler damaged, please contact the supplier for replacement.