Instructions for using Teflon needle in automatic dispensing
编辑:周周 日期:2019-10-15 09:26 浏览:
Teflon needle instructions for dispensing machine: ____________
1. Non-sticking: Almost all substances do not adhere to Teflon needles, and even very thin films show good non-sticking properties.
Soft Teflon Needle
2. Thermal resistance: This needle coating has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. According to the instructions of Teflon needle, it can withstand high temperature in a short time of 300 C and be used continuously between 240 C and 260 C. Thermal stability is remarkable. Teflon needle can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and will not melt at high temperature. Therefore, it meets the application control of automatic dispensing machine. 。
3. Sliding performance: According to the instructions of Teflon needle, the friction coefficient is low. When the load slides, the friction coefficient changes, and the value is only between 0.05 and 0.15.
Teflon non-sticky needle
4. Moisture-proof: Teflon coating surface is not contaminated with water and oil, so it is not easy to be contaminated by solution in production operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. Here, the Teflon needle shows that this needle can effectively save working time and improve working efficiency after being installed.
5. Wear resistance: It has excellent wear resistance under high load, and has dual advantages of wear resistance and non-stick under certain load.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon has almost no chemical corrosion and can protect parts from any chemical corrosion.
Medium Viscosity Coating Adhesive
According to the instructions of Teflon needle, the dispensing machine with Teflon needle will be a perfect combination when dispensing glue.